OCN Level 4 Community Interpreting
10 May @ 10:00 AM - 12 June @ 8:30 PMPOA
OCN Community Interpreting Course Level 4
FLEX Language Services are a recognised OCN Examination Centre, based in Belfast.
Aim of the course:
To further interpreting and employment opportunities within the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Learn interpreting techniques
- Gain an understanding of the role of the Community Interpreter
- Understand bilingual interpreting within the community
- Carry out interpreting assignments effectively
- Acquire 12 NOCN (National Open College Network ) credits at Level 4
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fluent in English and native language
- Cross cultural knowledge and understanding
- Interest in developing interpreting skills to train as interpreters and gain employment
If you are interested in registering for the course or finding out more information, please contact Clare by email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 02890 727 878.
A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 will secure your place.