The Exploring Enterprise Programme 3
Are you fed up looking for work? Maybe you have thought about starting up your own business?
If so, the Exploring Enterprise Programme might be exactly what you need to get up and running!
Is this for me? If you can say yes to any of the following questions, then this course may be for you:
- Do you like the idea of starting a business but don’t have a definite business idea?
- Do you have an idea but aren’t ready to turn it into a business yet?
- Do you want to gain a new qualification?
- Do you want to improve your CV?
The course is set up to help you think about all aspects of business from goal setting to finance, marketing to resources and everything in between. It is a classroom based course but interactive and you are encouraged to work with the other budding entrepreneurs in the group to think about your business differently, ask questions and learn!
Why The Exploring Enterprise Programme?
- It’s a FREE CCEA accredited course
- It’s short – 6 modules in total and only lasts 8 days (over 4 weeks)
- You will get recognised QCF qualification in Understanding Business Enterprise
- You will get a free business plan written for you and your new business
There is lots of help on offer locally for business start-up so why should you take part in Exploring Enterprise? Well apart from being completely free and accredited we don’t just stop after the 8 sessions. You can avail of our business mentors who are highly experienced across a full range of areas and will work with you on a one to one business to build and grow your business.
The Exploring Enterprise Programme is a free course for those who are:
- Unemployed or working / in education / training amounting to less than 16 hours a week
- Aged 16 or over
- Able to commit to the full training scheme
If you are unsure of your eligibility or just want more information chat to us today! Call the office on 028 9031 1002 or contact us via the form below.
Our Exploring Enterprise Course runs Monday and Wednesday 10am – 4pm over 4 weeks. Our next course starts on 16th January 2017 – Contact us today to register your interest.
Click on the image to read about the Milk Whisker Case Study from the Exploring Enterprise Programme.